Student Learning Outcomes
- Plan, provide, and delegate patient-centered care and coordinated care that promotes safe and high quality outcomes.
- Develop the ability to use interdisciplinary communication effectively and employ patient care technologies, information systems, and communication devices that support safe nursing practice.
- Synthesize leadership concepts, principles, and ethical reasoning in decision making to ensure quality outcomes in providing client care in a variety of settings.
- Integrate professional standards in the practice of nursing with integrity, caring, accountability, respect, and excellence in nursing practice.
- Collaborate with clients and healthcare professionals to provide safe, effective, and culturally competent nursing care through the integration of knowledge and skills.
- Synthesize knowledge, skills, and professional attitudes through the demonstration of clinical reasoning.